It Catches Everything!
My Husband and I make frequent trips to the South and we would be lost without our Magic Fishing Trap! It's so easy to use, simply pop the top of the net and pull, just like an umbrella. Fill it with bait and toss it in a body of water and wait. We promise when you pull up your Magic Fishing Trap you will find several visitors within the net!
EASY TO USE - Automatic telescopic fishing trap is convenient and simple to use. no need to install. Just pull the string on the top and the net will automatically open.
HIGH QUALITY - Fishing net is built with a 360° design and the mesh is made of a high precision braided nylon, Less damage, and more catch!
FOLDABLE - Made out of elastic material, it can be folded into a small size. Making it lightweight and portable.
DURABLE - Quality and durable steel wire support, button device to make the net pop open and retract
COMPATIBILITY - The net trap is suitable for saltwater and freshwater, great for catching crayfish, smelt, crab, lobster, minnows, shrimp, crawfish and more!
1. This product adopts bold umbrella type skeleton, sturdy and durable, not easy to rust. It is hand made with polyethylene fine eye mesh. It has a shrimp inlet between each two ribs. Large outside and small inside design makes it easy to get inside but difficult to get outside for fish, shrimp, crabs, etc..
2. The bottom of the cage is designed with a fish catching hole and a bait pocket, and is equipped with a high-strength zipper for durability.
3. When using, just tighten and clamp the string. After use, simply press the button and it will automatically fold, easy to store.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
FREE Shipping, estimated 2-4 weeks delivery.
Buyer Protection ( More Details )
- Full Refund if you don't receive your order in 60 days.
- Full or Partial Refund , if the item is not as described. (let us know in 48 hours)