Grocery Bags That Go a Long Way
Some case studies revealed that the oceans may have more plastic than fish by weight by year 2050. Plastic bags are, undoubtedly, one of the most pressing environmental issues at hand today. And there’s something we can all do to slow down the damage - make the switch to reusable mesh produce bags.
Containing 3 different sizes in every 12-piece pack, these washable grocery bags are some of the most versatile and eco-friendly alternatives to disposable plastic bags.
- BREATHABLE - these zero waste bags come in a mesh design which offers excellent ventilation and prevents “sweating”, ensuring that your fruits and vegetables stay fresh inside and outside of the fridge
- CONVENIENT DRAWSTRING AND POPLOCK - there are no fussy zippers or ties on these reusable grocery bags, so they’re really easy to open and close
- 3 SIZES IN EVERY 12-PIECE PACK - from small items such as garlic and lemons to bulky purchases, there’s a bag to organize your groceries
- NOT JUST FOR GROCERIES - you can also use these bags to organize your little one’s toys, toiletries or travel essentials
- EFFORTLESS TO WASH - as these reusable produce bags are very durable, simply throw them into the washing machine before tumble drying or air drying them
- Material: Non-Woven Fabric